Maureen, the wife of Nollywood actor ,Blossom Chukwujekwu,survived a near death experience after she was scalded with hot water while taking a bath.
She revealed three weeks ago, she was trying to take a bath but accidentally poured steaming hot water on her body. With her skin peeling as she experienced excruciating pain, her husband rushed her to the hospital .
Here goes… 3 Weeks Ago, my Life flashed before me, accidentally Poured Steaming HOT Water on my body… I WENT MENTAL!!! My Skin!!!!!! I screamed so Loud, Hubby came Running towards me.. He lifted me out the bathtub and tried everything he knew to calm me down.. I WAS WAILING.. All I wanted to do was look at the mirror… I needed to see my Skin..He didn’t want me to.. He was really trying his best to calm me down.. I was feeling my Skin tear.. He ran off to find something to ease my pain, immediately I went straight to the mirror… in tears I looked at my skin, I saw a slight shift in a particular area and immediately my Wailing increased.. I lost it!!
Thankfully, she revealed she is now fully healed.
I am COMPLETELY Healed, Blister Free and speedily getting my Silky skin Back💃💃… Thanks to @….. 😷.. (will announce once I am completely scar free.. Almost there💃💃💃).. Why did I take my time to share my pain..